Career - Lead Physiotherapist, Manager (Hamilton)
We are looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist with a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation to work in a multidisciplinary clinic that includes primary care physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals including occupational therapists and massage therapists in a cutting edge 13,500 sqft facility.
A strong background in Manual Therapy, certification in Acupuncture through a recognized organization such as AFCI are prerequisites.
The applicant must have experience in working in a multidisciplinary rehabilitation setting.
Our case load is diverse and includes complex injuries, brain Injuries, as well as acute orthopaedic and persistent pain patients.
Experience in program development and implementation is an asset.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Physiotherapy
- Member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario for a minimum of 5 years
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Manual therapy preferably minimum part A
- Certified with the AFCI or equivalent
- Experience in developing and maintaining standards of practice
- Strong team player
- Excellent communications and report writing skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence as an MS Word document to Massimo Cimini.